Good Landing Pages should increase your return on investment and ultimately save money by harnessing the traffic you are already paying for.
Where websites are full of distractions a good Landing Page should have a single focus which is all about converting (form based lead generation, phone calls, purchase or click to site).
Once your Landing Page and advertising are up and running you should start to see an improvement to your Visit > Lead conversion rate for any campaigns directing your potential customers to Landing Pages.
Over time your Cost per Click and Cost per Lead for these Campaigns should also start to decrease while getting more cost effective ranking in comparison to your competitors.
You can track and compare all of this under Tracker in your Ora Software.
How to improve your Landing Page performance
A number of factors can impact how well your digital presence performs.
It is important that you understand the numbers and what "good performance" means so you can make the right decisions around your marketing investment.
If you need a bit of help with figuring this out, please submit a request online and one of our team will be in touch.
Some tips for improving Landing Page performance
- Ensure that you are comparing similar campaigns when measuring performance.
- Optimise your message and bring it more in line with the Advertising message.
- Implement text variables to dynamically change specific keywords to those targetted within your specific AdGroup.
- Use A/B testing to try various layouts and messages to see what converts best.
- Create page variations for different sources, e.g. Facebook vs. Google.
- Enrich your Landing Page with Galleries, Overlays, Videos, etc.
Note: The above Enhanced Landing Page features are not included in the Ora Standard Landing Page but are available at an additional charge. These can further improve your Advertising CPC, Ranking and Conversion.
If you are interested in Enhanced Landing Page features please contact your Client Success Manager.