- Let’s start by clicking on the ‘Call Tracking’ tab.
- If you are not currently subscribed to ‘Call Tracking’ - this tab will not be available to view.
This is a very valuable tool, particularly when the majority of your custom is coming to you over the phone. We are then able to monitor (through unique phone numbers listed to each of the Channels you would like to Call Track), calls to your business via a diverted number system. Please contact us for more details if you are interested in getting your Call Tracking up-and-running.
- You will see a Pie Graph on the right-hand side which details the source of your calls. You will see a breakdown in percentage form for the source of each call tracking avenue that you are currently using (for example, your Website, Facebook page and Localist.
- On the left-hand side, you will see the numerical breakdown of your Call Tracking data over the past month of calls (or time period that you have selected). Let’s have a look at this data in more detail:
Average Call Duration - the average amount of time in seconds that each call lasts with a customer.
Call Total - total number of calls tracked over the past month.
Unique Caller Total - this is the total number of new callers you have had over the past month, customers that have called multiple times are only counted once here.
Answered - the number of calls that were answered from the total number of calls that were made.
This is an interesting statistic to keep a close eye on to ensure you aren’t missing out on potential business here.
Abandoned - relates to the number and percentage of calls that the caller has abandoned.
Busy - number of calls and percentage of calls that the caller is encountering as ‘Busy’.
Missed - number of missed customer calls.
- Continue scrolling down the page to view the complete recorded call log for the past month. You will be able to view all of the details regarding each individual call.
- Click on each call and see a more detailed overview of the call - including the Web Source, Status of the call in terms of Answered, Abandoned, Busy or Missed, Duration of the Call, Recording of the call and additional Caller and Web details relating to the tracked call.