1. Click on the ‘Tracker’ button on toolbar at the top of your screen and select ‘Competitor Report’:
2. You will see your Shopfront Competitor Report - how you compare to your current competitors in various categories.
3. You can click on the blue ‘Edit Your Competitors’ button on the top right of the report if you need to update or add to your current list of competitors (up to a maximum of 5). Remember you can also do this from your Profile page.
4. Let’s take a look at the Shopfront Competitor Report in more detail. Click on ‘Shopfronts’ - how many places can you be found online?
5. You can see that it drops down with more detailed information regarding your current competitor ranking. You can see exactly which Shopfronts you have set up compared to each of your competitors.
6. Take your time to scroll down the page and click on each category (Shopfronts, Findability, Website Speed, Mobile Friendly, Social Engagement) and see how you are performing compared to your competition.
7. To improve your ratings in these sections, you can choose to click the ‘Improve My Score’ button under ‘Insights’ of each category.